Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pre-homecoming with Natalie

Before going to homecoming this year, I hung out at my friend Natalie's house, and then we got ready together. It was pretty cool. There was dancing, drinking of some kind of sparkling raspberry grape juice thing in very cool cups (it was NOT alcohol, I promise!) nail painting, and lots of picture taking.


Nat being the disco queen...

I love my hat. I was very sad that the homecoming people would not let me wear it inside. They killed my look. It was sad.

This was the afore-mentioned raspberry grape juice cider thing. It was pretty good, but better to use as a prop for our picture scenarios.


We were doing the thing that they always do at weddings, with the champagne. We almost spilled it all over the place waiting for the picture to take. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment