Sunday, February 22, 2009

My homecoming dress

Me and Nat finally got our dresses on and went off to my first HOMECOMING DANCE! Like I said, the people at the entrance took my hat away from me, which was sad, but still, you guys all still get to see me in a dress and heels, so soak it up, it won't happen again soon.

I'm not sure what this was supposed to be. It's kind of a cross between Charlie's Angels and the Thinker. :)

She was wearing my other shoes. : ) It really didn't matter though, beause everyone takes off their shoes at the dance, which is really nasty. I think I stepped in both gum and vomit, but I can't be sure.

I wasn't paying attention, because they were taking pictures of Nat, and I was staying out of the way.


I nearly fell down right then. I am not good with heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment