Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pennsylvania vacation this summer

I went on a vacation this summer to Pennsylvania. We went to Hershey Park, which was awesome, and had some really instense roller coasters. There is one (the first I went on, naturally) that drops more than 90 degrees, so you're going even more than straight down. That was awesome. We also went on an Amish buggy ride, which was cool because it was so different from the way we live. We also went to the Philedelphia Zoo, which was very cool.

Is this not the happiest picture you've ever seen in your life?



Have you ever seen a polar bear slide down the side of a rock and into the pool. I have, and let me tell you, they make one heck of a splash!



I took about 200 pictures in attempt to get this one. Otters are always having so much FUN!!!

This was our Amish Buggy.





No comments:

Post a Comment