Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just hanging out with Breezy

I got to the barn a few weeks ago and there was no one there, and I really try not to ride when No One is there, just in case I fall off and die or something, so I had some time to kill. SO, I spent an hour or so in Breezy's stall, just bugging her and taking pictures. I think she was pretty annoyed by the end. She was like, "Why are you still here? You know I don't do kisses" but she got some treats out of it, and I brushed her really good, so she shouldn't complain. She is sweet but evil. : )
You can see her eylashes. They are all droopy. : )

I'm not sure why I like this one. Maybe because her forelock is covering my eyebrows. Stupid eyebrows.

It took a few tries before she would let me do this. I have a few pictures of me being thrown through the air when she moved her head. : )


This one is the background on my computer. I love it. This was before she decided she hated me. (Aka, when I ran out of treats.)



1 comment: