Sunday, June 28, 2009

sorry sorry sorry!

Oh my gosh, I know that I am a terrible blogger. I will try to do better for the two of you : ) But anyway, our first Lucky Clover show of the year was held yesterday! Wheee! Breezy and I did the 2'3" for the third time ever and ended up with a first in our flat, a second in hunter O/F, and a first in the Medal class, so now I am totally qualified! yay! I really don't think that I deserved either of the two first places, though, because in the flat it took us about 25 seconds to come down from the canter, in both directions, and in the Medal class we were cutting our corners. My theory is, though, that the judge always looks down after she tells us to walk, so that she can write down who was on the wrong leads and who broke, etc. Therefore she always misses the extremely noticeable fact that Breezy and I continue to bomb around the ring well after everyone else has gone to walk. Oh well. The blue ones are prettiest, so I'm sure not gonna send them back. I am a little sad that no one really got any pictures of me, because my mother took four of them, and you can't see me in any. I took some really good ones earlier in the day, though, mostly on elisabeth's camera. I'll put the good ones from mine up in a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment